Gynecomastia Treatment – how the procedure is performed?
It is a well-known fact that the main aim of gynecomastia treatment is to correct the deformities of the areola, nipple and breast and restore a normal male breast contour. Surgical options include excision (removing tissues surgically)) and liposuction or the combination of both these procedures. Glandular breast tissues are much desire in comparison to fatty tissue and are not apt for liposuction.
- The choice of technique to perform surgery depends on the possibility of skin redundancy after the procedure. Chances of skin shrinkage are greater in younger patients when compared to old patients.
- Intra-areolar incision is the most common approach and it extends along the circumference of the bottom half of the areola in the pigmented area.
- Gynecomastia treatment surgeon decides the incision length on the basis of your anatomy.
- In some cases, skin resection becomes necessary.
- In the recent years, a minimally invasive procedure to perform gynecomastia surgery has gained popularity. It is a “pull through technique” and a small incision is made at the edge of the areola. The main advantage associated with this procedure is the smaller incision. However, it is used only in a few selected patients.
- Ultrasonic liposuction has improved the outcome of this surgery. In lipo assisted breast reduction, there is less areola slough, nipple distortion and much lesser compromise of blood supply. Further, there are fewer postoperative complications with this surgical technique in comparison to open surgical resection. However, this technique is not effective for rectifying glandular gynecomastia. The glandular and fatty deposits should be assessed before performing surgery. Some patient can be well-treated with liposuction only.
Book an Appointment for Consultation Call: +91-9818369662, 9958221981/82/83
Whats App: +91-9818369662, 9958221983
For more Details visit:
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/bestgynecomastiaindia/
YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxTdvlSnQB4
Tag: #gynecomastia, #gynecomastiacost, #malebreastreduction, #gynecomastiaclinic, #puffynipplesurgery, #malechestsurgery, #specialistgynecomastiasurgeon, #southdelhi, #bestcost